Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well we all know the potential of Rosie's room in the summer. It is quite easy to fine the right angle there. I remember until Belle people (Megan, Stella) used to sleep in the other direction.

Well one of the best F.A.Cup Finals I have ever seen once I started watching with the quality of the attacking play but of course the quality of My Belle:heart:'s performance today topped that. All the horizontal dancing on the bed like Gregory's Girl and those leg lifts. She was really top drawer.

Thank you My Belle:heart:.  I shall miss you a lot when your Barcelona stay is over.

My Belle:heart: in Rosie's room dressed in that strange T-shirt and Daisy Duke's. Belle is enjoying the sun at the end of the bed. i think Rosie and Belle will probably spend a lot of time together now.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Looks like Nicole will have a lifelong reminder of her first visit by her right eye-that scar (unless she gets plastic surgery to remove it)

Just got a closer look-not so bad

Now all 3 girls are talking and smiling

Nicole running bath water