Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Is not the university's confirmation of the enrollment or permanent employment contract necessary?

I think so, but she might have for all I know.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Is not the university's confirmation of the enrollment or permanent employment contract necessary?

If she is there for Studying purposes she'd likely have to have some Proof from where she is studying before such a Visa could be issued. The only way she could stay past the 180 Days is if she has Permanent Resident Status.

I doubt she's an Asylum Seeker.  She'd be holed up in an Embassy not an Apartment where she can move around freely.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she is there for Studying purposes she'd likely have to have some Proof from where she is studying before such a Visa could be issued. The only way she could stay past the 180 Days is if she has Permanent Resident Status.

I doubt she's an Asylum Seeker.  She'd be holed up in an Embassy not an Apartment where she can move around freely.

OK. But as I said, there is information about a dual nationality. I can only say no more about it, because against the rules.