Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i guess getting girls that spoke english would be  a problem sure would be nice to know what they are saying to each other, english speaking girls, high def cameras cameras customers can move rlc getting places in south america i guess i just hope for too much :biggrin:

Unfortunately Thomas, you are hoping for WAY to much.  I was a member forever and the only things that have changed is the amount of apartments they have now.  I don't know if you know this about me but I have never been in to the couples.....never, ever and now they are over run with them from what I hear.  There used to be a couple of lesbian apartments but now there is only one and from what I've been told, that one is getting pretty stale.  So now there is something like 18 to 20 apartments and they are all couples apartments with the exception of B1/B2 & KKH.  However, you might as well throw them into the mix because without the drugs and miracle water there would have been no lesbian action anyway. They will go out and do things but when at home they play the straight and narrow routine!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it SC but even with the noise removed it's still a poor quality picture!

Removing the Noise only removes Pixelation. If the picture is zoomed in quite a lot it still appears blurry.  If it was only zoomed in at half the amount it would be a lot clearer.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Removing the Noise only removes Pixelation. If the picture is zoomed in quite a lot it still appears blurry.  If it was only zoomed in at half the amount it would be a lot clearer.

I get it LOL........I'm only saying that it is no way close to HD at all.  They have always had substandard picture quality if you ask me.  They take no pride in improving anything!!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get it LOL........I'm only saying that it is no way close to HD at all.  They have always had substandard picture quality if you ask me.  They take no pride in improving anything!!!

Once the Picture is made there is no way to make it HD. Reducing the noise only removes pixilation to make the picture more clearer as long as it's ot zoomed in to a great amount.

The only way to get a HD looking Picture would be if the camera was in HD and crystal clear viewing.  There are programs on the net that records RAW Images and those make any picture look HD.

• Upvote 1

My Belle:heart: did remove her panties but then she put a pad on with panties, which surprised me because I didn't think she was due. 

It would have been nice if she had slept naked since we will not see any show today but if it is her time, it is her time.