Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, thegame20 said:

You never know in this strange ass world if somehow they do cross paths and fantasy becomes reality. But one thing to love someone over the internet. Its a completely different ball game meeting for real.

Well, I'd want to meet Nicholle.  It seems as long as you feed her and buy her clothes she don't give a rat's ass about friendship, relationships, or any of that crap.  And she F**ks like a raped ape!!!  :biggrin:  I know Amy, Ashley, pretty shallow huh? ::)

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Well i love Kim Kardashian there iv'e said it

Well in this case you should have kept that one a secret,,,,nobody in their right mind likes that no talent reality tv star:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

So cute there Belle :heart:

Exactly. I hope she doesn't leave on Tuesday. tomorrow would be fine.

And those who think they know me they really really don't Their words are like water off a duck's back. 

I have enjoyed My Belle:heart:'s time on RLC. I am highly attracted to her. I feel concern for her as would anyone who had watched someone that much like others so for other girls. That is all.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Well in this case you should have kept that one a secret,,,,nobody in their right mind likes that no talent reality tv star:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And these girls have a talent? Who needs talent when you have boobs

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

but she got a very talented ass. That would do it for me :biggrin::biggrin:

And she made a very talented sex tape,,don't forget about that:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

And these girls have a talent? Who needs talent when you have boobs

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

but she got a very talented ass. That would do it for me :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly. I hope she doesn't leave on Tuesday. tomorrow would be fine.

And those who think they know me they really really don't Their words are like water off a duck's back. 

I have enjoyed My Belle:heart:'s time on RLC. I am highly attracted to her. I feel concern for her as would anyone who had watched someone that much like others so for other girls. That is all.

bb you watched belle like I watched angel and we just didn't care to much about the other girls when your girls where in