Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

My advice is don't get too invested or attached to Nichole,,,because you may end up angry with her on a daily basis.:angel:

Thanks for the advice Mikey but I never get angry with the girls, so why would I get angry at my girl...Am I missing something here since I was away...

puzzled smiley

Right, we have a similar problem as with Nicole's first visit. Rosie just came into Nicole's room and turned down the orange boom box. Repeat performance starting all over again.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Naga she has it within her. It is still relatively early yet. I like her - not like I like My Belle:heart: of course but I like her.

We'll see BB, but I've seen no evidence yet....As you know, I'm not having a go at her, if that's all she's comfortable with...

Today is actually my very first time seeing Nichole in all her glory in broad daylight,,,before this I only saw her in night vision..... And on her first tour I never saw her at all.:shy::shy:

She looks completely different I almost didn't recognize her in  the sunlight.:biggrin: