Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9:22 My Sexy Belle:heart: goes out.

Bit surprised Rosie not up yet but no doubt she will see her off when she actually leaves. Small dances in the bathroom and a few seconds in the bedroom but without the boombox it just never really pops. Maybe if she comes back she will resume her relationship with it or maybe she will bring her own. 19 bath bates but well I'd love to have seen just 1 bed bate but I only occasionally had faith that would happen. I think perhaps like a few girls she tried but just couldn't find the courage.

If she cams maybe she will dance for me then :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but I don't think my Chaturbate message appeals. I think she is probably done with public nudity for a few months at least.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe she will spent the last minutes on the beach 

If she went there for a tan it would take 30 minutes to get those shoes off and on again LOL:biggrin:

I also saw her using her club bottle - what is so special about those?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If she went there for a tan it would take 30 minutes to get those shoes off and on again LOL:biggrin:

I also saw her using her club bottle - what is so special about those?

it was her blue jacket so I deleted my post about the beach
The bottles are small - think that's why.- and trendy 

• Upvote 1

:heart:Lovely Unpredictable Bellle:heart:

I'll keep this short. Belle you have been a joy to watch during your stay this time at RLC. You have a beautiful smile and personality to match. I hope you decide to come back in time and share your life with us again. No Goodbyes only Farewell and Good Luck :heart::sad:

f2.png

f3.jpg

f1.jpg

• Upvote 3