Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, ahora mi Belle :heart: se acaba de rascarse un lugar interesante.

I do not think it fair that Belle has to keep the castle up, while the other two are in morpheus arms. Here, they had to be all awake or all resting.
By the way, it looks like Belle has taken a sleeping pill.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not think it fair that Belle has to keep the castle up, while the other two are in morpheus arms. Here, they had to be all awake or all resting.
By the way, it looks like Belle has taken a sleeping pill.

The way she is going,  plastic surgeons are going to love her!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

fraseo brillante.

Una pastilla para dormir podría haber sido lo que pidió la otra noche de Rosie.

I do not really know what it was for ... it's just a guess, for the time you are.

Personally I am waiting to see it this pattern continues or whether this is just a temporary phase for the girls. You have got to remember My Belle:heart: was out quite a bit in her first month but after she stayed in. Personally I would have preferred her to go out a few times because it enlivens her and makes her happy. I want her to be happy because then she is more fun to watch.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Personally I am waiting to see it this pattern continues or whether this is just a temporary phase for the girls. You have got to remember My Belle:heart: was out quite a bit in her first month but after she stayed in. Personally I would have preferred her to go out a few times because it enlivens her and makes her happy. I want her to be happy because then she is more fun to watch.

They do tend to go through phases so i am sure it is. I never have a problem if she was out twice or three times a week, but its got silly to the point that we are now in this state where she has been asleep all day so will she be awake all night ? 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Personalmente estoy esperando a ver que este patrón continúa o si esto es sólo una fase temporal para las chicas. Tienes que recordar Mi Belle :heart:estaba fuera un poco en su primer mes, pero después de que ella se quedó en. Personalmente me la hubieras preferido para salir un par de veces, ya que la anima y la hace feliz. Quiero que sea feliz porque entonces es más divertido de ver.

I do not want to remember, not to say that I'm always negative, the nights when Belle had to set up the parties herself, because the companions were selfish, and the only one who seemed to keep the interest of the house was her.