Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Morning folks...I've watched replay and read through all the posts. I'll just say something briefly about Nicole and Marco having sex...She doesn't have to show us anything...But she will...He certainly doesn't as he's a guest and not paid...but he will...He's still aware of the cams...Could you guys happily perform sex in front of 1000's of people glaring at you on there computer screens on your 2nd visit to the apartment (this time round)...
If this relationship continues, and it looks pretty healthy right now considering they started it months ago, they will live up to expectations...In 3 nights he's fingered her and dildo'd her in great NV, and she gave him a bj in bed...and now they've had a good sex session which they both obviously enjoyed...Patience everybody,....patience.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning folks...I've watched replay and read through all the posts. I'll just say something briefly about Nicole and Marco having sex...She doesn't have to show us anything...But she will...He certainly doesn't as he's a guest and not paid...but he will...He's still aware of the cams...Could you guys happily perform sex in front of 1000's of people glaring at you on there computer screens on your 2nd visit to the apartment (this time round)...
If this relationship continues, and it looks pretty healthy right now considering they started it months ago, they will live up to expectations...In 3 nights he's fingered her and dildo'd her in great NV, and she gave him a bj in bed...and now they've had a good sex session which they both obviously enjoyed...Patience everybody,....patience.:biggrin:

Us Nicole fans must UNITE - Nicole for PRESIDENT :heart:

• Upvote 2