Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Gina giving us her special

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0730 Good morning - all girls asleep

Gina giving us her special good morning view. I swear it's getting wider as each morning goes by. I know why, she open her bed and its closer to the camera.

Morning everyone...Just caught up on replay. I know what I want for breakfast after watching the lovely Gina lying there asleep giving us another fabulous view...Unfortunately I'll have to do with a bowl of granola!...:sad:

I'm gonna start the day off with a moan though...I hate the way she hides...Why does she keep her socks on and hide her feet from us...just a big tease...:wink:

Nicole was immense yesterday. I was sure she's give us a show at the end when she was playing with her beautiful pussy lips, gently caressing her clit and even inserting the tip of her finger into her pussy...That would have been the icing on the cake for me...If I didn't know My Girl better I'd say she was teasing us...uncertain smiley

Btw, I had to smile at the thing she was watching on the laptop at the time...It was about eating and eating habits but I thought it was taking the piss because the women was talking about mastication, gorging and gobbling...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole was immense yesterday. I was sure she's give us a show at the end when she was playing with her beautiful pussy lips, gently caressing her clit and even inserting the tip of her finger into her pussy...That would have been the icing on the cake for me...If I didn't know My Girl better I'd say she was teasing us...uncertain smiley

Btw, I had to smile at the thing she was watching on the laptop at the time...It was about eating and eating habits but I thought it was taking the piss because the women was talking about mastication, gorging and gobbling...:biggrin:

Whatever floats her boat... or should I say paddles her canoe. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1