Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Please understand that only RLC "stage names" should be used, not their real names.

Our problem is that there are so many tenants, it's difficult to keep up with who is who.

If we get it wrong, just let us know and we will reinstate the post as originally expressed.

Myself, I flipped out when people were talking about Miss Z (her real name), only to realize that they were referring to a new Miss Z (RLC stage name) in the wrong thread.

Certainly the growth of VV, VHTV, and Camarads have not helped to prevent confusion about tenants names.

Simply PM a Mod if you think we've got it wrong. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I just said I like those the most, but I like barca too. Many beutyfull girls with alot of potencial. I think I'll post where I'd like.

I see no need to post every time some tenant I like blinks her eye, or post how perfect she looks bending over. It is pointless to me. I rather like to read and share thoughts and theories. Not always loving, so you may see me as a troll or "hater", but in fact I love many things, it can be small things, but I not very good at posting about it.

I do not see you as a troll or a hater.  Think I better understand where you are coming from and where you are going.  Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please understand that only RLC "stage names" should be used, not their real names.

Our problem is that there are so many tenants, it's difficult to keep up with who is who.

If we get it wrong, just let us know and we will reinstate the post as originally expressed.

Myself, I flipped out when people were talking about Miss Z (her real name), only to realize that they were referring to a new Miss Z (RLC stage name) in the wrong thread.

Certainly the growth of VV, VHTV, and Camarads have not helped to prevent confusion about tenants names.

Simply PM a Mod if you think we've got it wrong. Thank you.

Miss X ;)

We must protect the guests of the tenants too. Some of these tenants have been stalked in the real world by real world creeps and CC does not want to be a source of information for these perverts. Hence, we can make up names for guests, such as "Doe Eyes" in the Nina & Kira apartment. We try to do that with pets, too, because RLC does not assign them names. "Miss X" is good, especially if you've studied algebra -- but a reference to the RLC Rita (the former RLC tenant, Euromike's wife), then that is acceptable. Got it? Thanks.

• Upvote 2