Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Nari...No face to face naked meeting, but they got on well with each other tonight. Nicole in the bath wasn't a patch on what she's done recently so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The highlight of the day for me so far, and I know I'm sad cos she's been here for over 100 days now, was Gina's usual fantastic naked body sprawled across her bed this morning from a variety of angles...She never bores me...:heart:

Nicole did give her pussy some real tlc in the bath earlier, and she did ask me if I could manoever her fabulous labia for her so it was easier for her to shave down there but I was in the middle of an important match on Football Manager so she had to do it herself...:dodgy:

Thanks Naga, from the tone of the posts it would appear to be fairly tame. Just been watching G & P having showers. You would think that why have them separate when they could have saved water by doing it together. Come to think of it there hasn't been any combined tub scenes for a while now. 

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Thanks Naga, from the tone of the posts it would appear to be fairly tame. Just been watching G & P having showers. You would think that why have them separate when they could have saved water by doing it together. Come to think of it there hasn't been any combined tub scenes for a while now

Did you miss Nicole and me then...:dodgy:

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina's also holding a great pose, but the NV is shocking in her room. Unfortunately for us you know when the sun comes up and the light is great tomorrow she'll be all covered up...:tongue:

It's good that she is opening her bed of late, brings her close to the camera for her good morning view.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

It's good that she is opening her bed of late, brings her close to the camera for her good morning view.

For most of her stay she's had her bed opened up. She made it smaller a couple of days ago but fortunately she's opened it up again. Gina is great at opening things up...:biggrin: