Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll tell you something guys, Marc is 1 lucky bloke...I hope he realises how lucky he is....:heart:

I have been jealous of Marc since his first encounter with Nicole in her first stay. Come to think of it I have been jealous of all Nicole's beaus.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

I have been jealous of Marc since his first encounter with Nicole in her first stay. Come to think of it I have been jealous of all Nicole's beaus.

Are you jealous of me living in her panty drawer...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Nicole has just signed up on CC tonight and is busy trawling through 100's of pages right now. So be nice to her guys...:biggrin:

Always nice to the girls, never said a nasty word about any of them. Just heap more praise on some than others.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Nicole has just signed up on CC tonight and is busy trawling through 100's of pages right now. So be nice to her guys...:biggrin:

You know that this is the nicest place on earth and people just love typing positive things about Nichole,,,especially on a slow day like today:dodgy:::)

computerrage.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Always nice to the girls, never said a nasty word about any of them. Just heap more praise on some than others.

Same here mate. I've said numerous times that I love all the girls, just some more than others. I don't mind guys on here disagreeing with me, that's what the forum is about, opinions and discussion, but the thing that pisses me off more, much more, than anything else is having a go and disrespecting any of the girls...:heart:

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You know that this is the nicest place on earth and people just love typing positive things about Nichole,,,especially on a slow day like today:dodgy:::)

computerrage.gif

Love the gif...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1