Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I really do not care. I find it only interesting how she tries, but never manages to hide it. It would be so simple ....

I don't really want to get in an argument about this Balt, but most of your posts do appear to be directed at pinning drug usage on Gina...

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Why are you obsessed with proving Gina is using drugs?  

Why are you obsessed defending Gina from accusations?

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Bullshit.

I believe there have been use of drugs in the apartments many times, I've mostly nothing against it, it is you taking it as something bad

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I believe there have been use of drugs in the apartments many times, I've mostly nothing against it, it is you taking it as something bad

People should defend against unfounded accusations-

--do you have actual proof for your beliefs  ????  If so back up your statement with evidence 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

--do you have actual proof for your beliefs  ????  If so back up your statement with evidence 

Ah, now that's the slight flaw in the argument...:biggrin:

People who take drugs don't have periods Naga,,,didn't you learn that in Crackhead 101 class?:biggrin::biggrin:cwl.gif

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone know if lovely Gina is on her period...? She put her panties on after showering, once she worked out how to put them on....:tongue:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

I've seen strong indications, but the evidence wouldn't convince your court any way..... during some parties, when the girls take turns in the bathroom, coming out sniffing their noses... not rocket sience!

But again, I got mostly nothing against that, it is you taking it as something bad.

Do you think they are little angles recruted from sunday school? I think they are adults getting money for living on cameras, I feel no less of them if they took some drugs, unless it gets out of hand.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Nice try at diverting question.

As for your answer.

More bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Nicole is desperate for a bate and is getting frustrated cos her dildo won't work!!...Don't worry Nicole, I can give you a hand...:biggrin::heart:

I missed her coming in...I was watching her on replay. Once the light improved she looked great...:heart: