Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Good morning folks. Just caught Lola giving her pussy a good rinse. Gina asleep with the light on, fan going and what, pants on. Things are achanging.

morning Nari
You have to go back and watch Kristy with her first BJ ever.. 

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

morning Nari
You have to go back and watch Kristy with her first BJ ever.. 

Thanks, just caught the end of the event. Both with their pants on. That's taking shyness to the extreme. I see Martina and Alberto pumping away at a steady pace.

One thing I did spot before I left, was Rosie and Miss X had a couple of very friendly moments. Rosie made a laughing pass at Miss X pussy area and gave her boobs a touch up. They shared a kiss that lasted about 10 seconds and when standing at the mirror, with Miss X behind Rosie, she gave Rosie boobs a feel. Somehow, I don't think it will come to anything on camera, especially the way Miss X avoids any self exposure in front of the cameras. Has she washed herself yet?

• Upvote 1

can  someone tell me why  rose and miss x is there both are worthless  if not for Nicole  b2 should be closed   rose you are just worthless and you and miss x need to go and please never come back and I don't care who I piss off  

• Upvote 1