Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No hours of beautiful nakedness from Nicole today...Looks like she could be going out to enjoy the Barca sunshine, and who can blame her...:biggrin:

True word. . Being out there in the sunshine beats being alone in the house with a malfunctioning dildo any day :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

True word. . Being out there in the sunshine beats being alone in the house with a malfunctioning dildo any day :biggrin:

:biggrin:

She had a 10min  trip to the shop early today and put a small packet in her drawer when she got back...It could've been new batteries...::)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I actually think Nicole is getting even more beautiful...if that's possible...:heart:
She looks fantastic with her wet hair and just wearing a little pair of denim shorts...

to be honest i would rather watch her more these days that rose or miss X. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, thegame20 said:

to be honest i would rather watch her more these days that rose or miss X. 

Unfortunately she's going out soon but I think she's been brilliant so far. She's awesome to look at, you always get the feeling something will happen when she's home, and she's getting on well with Rosie...For me, she's the star of B1 and B2 right now and I find it hard for anyone to complain about her so far...:heart:

But they will...:dodgy:

I

12 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

One thing I did spot before I left, was Rosie and Miss X had a couple of very friendly moments. Rosie made a laughing pass at Miss X pussy area and gave her boobs a touch up. They shared a kiss that lasted about 10 seconds and when standing at the mirror, with Miss X behind Rosie, she gave Rosie boobs a feel. Somehow, I don't think it will come to anything on camera, especially the way Miss X avoids any self exposure in front of the cameras. Has she washed herself yet?

You said that they were kissing ?  ... I've watched replay and I didn't see it !  Can youu tell me in which room and about what time, please ? 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unfortunately she's going out soon but I think she's been brilliant so far. She's awesome to look at, you always get the feeling something will happen when she's home, and she's getting on well with Rosie...For me, she's the star of B1 and B2 right now and I find it hard for anyone to complain about her so far...:heart:

But they will...:dodgy:

I

I do feel a little bit sorry for her being alone most of the time in the house. Though she gets on well with rose, i kind of feel rose should try to invite her out to one of her adventures with miss x. It will only help them to bond more

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

you always get the feeling something will happen when she's home

Like just now, when she teased her pussy by pulling her panties tight and rubbing her pussy with them...:biggrin:

She always looks horny to me...:biggrin::heart:

6 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I do feel a little bit sorry for her being alone most of the time in the house. Though she gets on well with rose, i kind of feel rose should try to invite her out to one of her adventures with miss x. It will only help them to bond more

She's always done her own thing, plus she has a bf so she'll be fine. It would be nice if the 3 went out together though, even just to the beach. But I'm not so sure MissX and Nicole have even really spoken to each other ...:confused:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's always done her own thing, plus she has a bf so she'll be fine. It would be nice if the 3 went out together though, even just to the beach. But I'm not so sure MissX and Nicole have even really spoken to each other ...:confused:

I wonder why ? 

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes let's blame Rose. It's clearly her fault Nicole stays in alone.:dodgy:

seriously i don't get why poeple wants nicole to start a relationship with the other girls, at least there are no risk of arguing/fight :angel: and if u look at her reputation there was not a single girl that she wasn't in a argument with :cool:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes let's blame Rose. It's clearly her fault Nicole stays in alone.:dodgy:

Des, I don't remember anyone blaming rose for her being home along. Rose doesn't have to ask hr to come out but if she did it will help the girls bond better