Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Smart but casual. Jeans, T-shirt, long cardigan and sneakers.....she looked great, but I'm probably a little biased...and she had :cool: on...:heart:

she took great care choosing the outfit... tried on three outfits before settling on the last one. I'm guessing they're all at the DJ's party..

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

OT Just thinking of Jess right now guys. I have 'Still Loving You' by The Scorpions blasting out.. She loves this song and used to sing to it all the time...

Almost brought a tear to my eye...seriously...:heart:

I wish she could stop in to B2 for a day or two..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

she took great care choosing the outfit... tried on three outfits before settling on the last one. I'm guessing they're all at the DJ's party..

She often does Teddy so I'm not so sure. I think she's probably just sightseeing or shopping. It looked liked she went out to work this morning...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She often does Teddy so I'm not so sure. I think she's probably just sightseeing or shopping. It looked liked she went out to work this morning...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly but I do remember her telling him that she would be coming later, so maybe after work...

12 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Rose and Belle seemed a little over dressed for anything but a party during the day. This sounds maybe Angel is going shopping. If she is going to the same place as Belle and Rose she wants to be looking good but a little subdued maybe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Rose and Belle seemed a little over dressed for anything but a party during the day. This sounds maybe Angel is going shopping. If she is going to the same place as Belle and Rose she wants to be looking good but a little subdued maybe.

she's always elegant! she has her own distinct style...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well DES, you have argued with me about whether My Belle:heart: was here to get a new BF. I think she is making some pretty big attempts. The roses, the DJ, the way she went out today. Pretty much looked as though she was putting herself on her best display. Of course you may, probably will disagree but she was pretty single minded about that in her last 2 months when she was here before but this time she seems to be trying harder.

It's a big pity for me that she is out and I really hope we don't have a 3rd all nighter.

She could very well be looking. But I remain sceptical. But the DJ thing was just a conquest for both of them.:cool:

Belle may be looking for a boyfriend or not. If she is she is being too obvious about it by the way she dresses and how she acted with the DJ. Kind of pushy. She does not want to be that obvious, it will scare a lot of guys away.