Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm having a BBQ at my place now guys so I won't be back on till much later, after numerous beers and wine...Looks like a quiet one, unless My Girl returns to put on another beautiful show...Catch you all later, and behave yourselves...happy smiley face smiley

Thanks for the warming..:dodgy:  HUH I mean have a good time see you later..smelling-bbq.gif  t0311.gif   :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm having a BBQ at my place now guys so I won't be back on till much later, after numerous beers and wine...Looks like a quiet one, unless My Girl returns to put on another beautiful show...Catch you all later, and behave yourselves...happy smiley face smiley

already  ate BBQ this noon with IPA beers. :blush:

Once again we saw a lousy lover who did not care about his woman´s satisfaction. Heidi tried to finish herself afterwards by fingering her pussy, but I am not quite sure if she succeeded in climaxing. Sex can of course be difficult if the partners do not know each other very well and meet only every know and then - we have seen that with Kami and Kristy earlier. But why should these girls ever go seriously  steady with the guys we have seen with them?

3 hours ago, CowArt said:

I noticed that as well, I assumed then she took them off in the bathroom having a pee, but now I'm starting to suspect she traveled commando. 

She may have been on a Plane with Senior Citizens. They need a Thrill every now and then.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1