Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

when she arrived in B2 in the night , whe she removed her dress she was without panties. Van't say if she traveled  pantiesless of if she removed it in the toilets

I noticed that as well, I assumed then she took them off in the bathroom having a pee, but now I'm starting to suspect she traveled commando. 

• Upvote 2

il y a 11 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Alors Sofie se promenait en ville sans culotte :angel:

Yes this girl wears very little panties except in shorts since her arrived 3 dresses and three times no panties. She has changed since B1 and I like it. :heart:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Nicole left 24hours ago.

I am very happy she is having good time with her lover. All this week she gave us astonishing shows !!  She deserves to spend time with his lover and as he is shy it is  better they do what they have to do out of RLC cams.

I agree100%:biggrin::biggrin:

listening.gifclap.gifhighfive.gif

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

Yes this girl wears very little panties except in shorts since her arrived 3 dresses and three times no panties. She has changed since B1 and I like it. :heart:

I like it too. For me, a girl wearing a dress and knowing there's no panties underneath is hotter than a naked girl. :heart:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I like it too. For me, a girl wearing a dress and knowing there's no panties underneath is hotter than a naked girl. :heart:

Your Welcome Guys, Since moving into her panty drawer I have shut down her wearing panties until I can get them organized. I'm in the panty organizer's union and we're on strike right now so it will be a while before she can wear panties again :heart::wink:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Your Welcome Guys, Since moving into her panty drawer I have shut down her wearing panties until I can get them organized. I'm in the panty organizer's union and we're on strike right now so it will be a while before she can wear panties again :heart::wink:

Any chances the strike will spread to Nicole's panty drawer as well, or is that a different union? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, CowArt a dit :

J'aime ça aussi. Pour moi, une fille vêtue d'une robe et sachant qu'il n'y a pas de culotte est plus chaud que sous une fille nue. :heart:

I fully share your opinion, but if she wants to show more I am not against it. Ex: some up skirt

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Any chances the strike will spread to Nicole's panty drawer as well, or is that a different union? :biggrin:

Same union so I'm guessing Strike Buster naga has crossing the picket line :confused::biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Rosie and Sofie are getting ready to leave any minute now,,Rosie in a blue jeans shorts and blue T-shirt and Sofie in green shorts and a Floral Blouse

It looks like they could either be going shopping or just for a little tour of the city :biggrin::biggrin:

rickshaw.gif

2 hours ago, martyen said:

So it would be pointless living in Sofie's pantie drawer cos she hasn't got one...:biggrin: