Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 hours ago, CowArt said:

Happy Birthday Noldus. I got you a little something, I wrapped it myself. :biggrin:

Sexy-Women-Lovely-Knot-Body-Bow-Valentin

Thank you Cowart :)
The gift tasted excellent :biggrin:

Edited by Noldus
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

tanti auguri Noldus

grazie per il prezioso lavoro di timing e cronaca che fai per noi

anche se virtuale, un grande abbraccio e brindisi

spero per in tanta felicità, tanta salute e tanta figa!!!!!!!!!!

Grazie Mike Lima

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Happy Belated Birthday Noldy!!  Hope you had a great birthday!

Thank you Harley :) We celebrated this weekend, together with family and friends.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the way to do it.  It's always good to see family and friends and enjoy your time with them!

::)
Have to run, have a plane to catch 
See you

2 hours ago, dedlef111 said:

This apartment has become something like boring
Rlc replace all girls

:angry:

but some CC members will say . Ahh I am so happy that girls are enjoying the life in Barcelona. 

Those guys are the one making these apartments staying as it is because they like paying for nothing and then also praise RLC for being treating like shit. :) 

These girls can enjoy life without ever stepping into apartments, they are there for putting up shows and staying on the cams in rooms. if they have to sleep all day and disappear all evening until next morning what purpose do they serve ? RLC doesnt care as long as as people keep subscribing and these girls dont care either. 

They can have the same back home but of course they will not get paid . 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, meran said:

but some CC members will say . Ahh I am so happy that girls are enjoying the life in Barcelona. 

Those guys are the one making these apartments staying as it is because they like paying for nothing and then also praise RLC for being treating like shit. :) 

These girls can enjoy life without ever stepping into apartments, they are there for putting up shows and staying on the cams in rooms. if they have to sleep all day and disappear all evening until next morning what purpose do they serve ? RLC doesnt care as long as as people keep subscribing and these girls dont care either. 

They can have the same back home but of course they will not get paid . 

iinstead of arguing about cc members who are supposed to defend these girls or not, the most important is tio stop your RLC subscription. RLC probably reads our comments but the most important is their membership numbers. If the number of subscribers drop quickly , they will fix barcelona casting.

• Upvote 2