Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

28 minutes ago, meran said:

Now they are going to sleep all day and will start getting ready to go out in the evening and will stay out all night again and will repeat.

Enjoy.

Likely be that way all Summer.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

they spend all the night talking in the balcony and they went to bed around 3:15.

From what I saw before hand, Gina seemed to have some issues and was using poor Polya as a sounding board.

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0730 Lola is still out somewhere 

all the girls are asleep

When I couldn't find Lola in B1, checked all the beds in B2 and even the bathtubs expecting her to crash there. Must have found a bloke or shelia somewhere to satisfy her tensions.

2 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Just got home from a long lunch and a few nice glasses of red wine. Thanks for the updates but how did the two stay at home girls from B1 end up? When I left they were knocking more than a few glasses of fire water back. I see they are both exposing their womanhood to the cameras.

Morning Nari...Once the girls had finished the bottle of Bacardi and Sprite, I thought they were gonna start on the rat poison this end of the balcony but they refrained!!...Well, they'd finished the mixer and it's a bit harsh neat, even for Gina.....:confused:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just tuned into Nicole...Has she climaxed...:confused:...Gonna have to check replay

Jesus guys,,,just check Nicole on replay...She had a fit!!! And it was fucking scarey...She's in with the other girls now and is crying...Anna is looking after her..

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Jesus guys,,,just check Nicole on replay...She had a fit!!! And it was fucking scarey...She's in with the other girls now and is crying...Anna is looking after her..

Not crying, but in her br with Anna explaining what happened...