Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Most people that are Epileptic and that have Grand Mal Seizures, don't have them that frequently if they follow what they are supposed to do. I've seen my son go almost a year without having one, but then again I've seen him have two in 4 months.  The difference was him not taking care of himself, not getting the rest he needs, being stressed out at work, and just not eating right.  He is tall like I am and what always worries me is when he has one while he is standing up.  One night he and I were over at my oldest bros house shooting pool and in between games he was practicing some bank shots and concentrating hard on them and then all of a sudden he started to seize and I recognized it and rushed over to him to try and guide him to the ground.  He's 6'1" and weighs about 195 lbs, and even though I was there and trying to guide him to the ground he still managed to rip a 3" hole in has back from the hearth of my brothers fire place.

If by chance this was Nicole's first seizure, she definitely needs to see a doctor and not put that off!

I have no experience on the matter in my immediate surroundings, fortunately, so thank you for all the information you provided. And I wish all the best to your son of course.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

I have no experience on the matter in my immediate surroundings, fortunately, so thank you for all the information you provided. And I wish all the best to your son of course.

Thanks CowArt, and I hope you never have to gain any experience in the matter.  It's a dreadful disease!!

Just now, Noldus said:

2105 Nicole back for a paper - and left again

Hi Noldy, have you looked at a graph of your time lines lately for the amount of time the girls spend out of the apartments vs. inside the apartments where they are actually doing anything other than sleeping?  I'm just curious to see what a graph of that nature would look like.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole aveva un piccolo sequestro  la scorsa notte.
Se si torna al 2322 Cam 3 e 1 poi si vedrà il suo crollo al tavolo da pranzo. Ma continua a guardare il suo telefono.

Too much cell phone, as well as for PS4, can lead to epileptic attacks.
These girls look too much on their devices

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole had a small seizure last night as well.
If you go back to 2322 Cam 3 and 1 then you will see her collapse at the dining table. But continues to look at her phone.

I was watching her last night when that happened, but didn't think anything of it.

Watching it again now, with this mornings events in mind, it really doesn't look like she planned to go lie down on the floor all of a sudden. :cry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Too much cell phone, as well as for PS4, can lead to epileptic attacks.
These girls look too much on their devices

Believe it or not there is a link to seizures from the strobing affect of lights such as emergency vehicles and also with video games.  My son will not look at the lights on emergency vehicles to this day because of it.

• Upvote 1