Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Muy común que las personas actúan de esta forma después de una convulsión. Mi hijo trata de hablar después de una convulsión y no se puede hacer nada fuera de él. Él habla galimatías hasta después de que ha tenido un poco de sueño y permitió que el cerebro para sanar.

Lo que me molesta es Nicole diciendo que tiene miedo. Eso me hace pensar que esta convulsión podría ser la primera. No sé con seguridad, pero esa es la forma en que suena a mí.

True, the seizure must have been important, but as you say, I do not think she's nervous. The epileptic seizures, they are very big, and they are not serious in themselves, simply, by blows with immobile objects, or that you can swallow the tongue that are usually the most important complications.
But as you know, medication, which does not cure it, but if it controls convulsive states quite a lot, it helps a lot.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole is back and in Sofie's room...:biggrin:

She looks fine...apart from the eye..:heart:

She cracked a couple of smiles while talking to Sofie. Checking out Sofie's selfies? Glad she appears to be OK.

Hope Nicole gets the Cal King bed, up close action cams.  I see this Mexican chick that is around for awhile sleeps with whoever in big bed, now she is back, start charging her rent and not give to RLC.  I see Sofie sitting on a lot of Euros, high maintenance and get along w/ Nicole who can be thinking of herself.  Last time at B1 just wanted to get over to B2 treating B1 very unfriendly.

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie looks a little horny tonight for me...or should that read Sofie looks horny tonight for little me...tongue out smiley

Yer noticed that, but unfortunately Lola wasn't in the same mode.

Bacon and eggs are calling me away. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just read about Nicoles epileptic seIzure and seen it on RLC replay. It's not a great condition to have. Pretty scary stuff. A work colleague had it right in front of us. He was foaming at the mouth and convulsing badly. We tried to hold him down but he seemed to have the strength of ten men as his muscle tightened very hard. Someone also put a spoon in his mouth to stop him swallowing his tongue It's kind of funny that most of the REAL LIFE events in RLC have come via Nicole. RLC should make her see a doctor because she hit her head numerous times on the Unit in her room as she convulsed. Not sure if she has had it before but they should make her aware she did. I personally wouldn't mind her leaving for her safety and health because you never can say if she has it again and this time get a serious injury. 

• Upvote 3