Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I'll have to come to euromike's defence here. I dont think calling him names for pointing things out warrants the abuse. He has his own style of commenting which i dont get why it is taken personal :biggrin:

Mikey knows I was joking...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

Are you saying that the older cows are not that interesting any more or need to be placed in a different pasture??? :biggrin: (that emoticon was for you winnlove)

Just to clarify-I am not saying the girls are old cows--just a figure of speech.  

One they have been in RLC's Pasture Twice. That's more than enough.

• Upvote 1

Good morning, I see from the posts that nothing has happen. Just a lot of one upmanship between the regular posters. :biggrin: What I would call self entertainment.

OK a question for you expert watchers camera 15 B2, what is that hanging in the top upper right of shot? Noticed it before and took no notice. Could it be a shower curtain?

BTW, OT Kristy and BF are about to turn up the heat in her bedroom.

1 minute ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Nicole phone webcam  guy russian

Naga, in one of your posts you reported that it was all over between Nicole and Marc. Do you know what happened? The last time I saw them together was when he was rubbing her back and then he left suddenly. :huh: