Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Got up early to see what was happening to Nicole and quite shocked to still see her in the apartment. Surely after what has happen to her she should be under medical supervision or at least sent home to her family.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wine for Lola, tutch
Vodka for Gina and Polya

Fanta for the guy, (Gina gave him a touch of vodka..)

What Gina has a boyfriend. She better keep an eye on him with those other two sex starved birds around ready to jump on any dick that gets too close. 

I'm sure the situation with Nicole is being handled. If RLC thought she should leave she would be going.(they can't just snap their fingers and get a flight) I'm seeing a lot of arm chair doctors in here that don't have any idea what RLC or Nicole is doing about it. If you stop to think it's not in the best interest of RLC to have something bad happen on cam. We don't know if this is something new or a current condition she knows about.. I hope she gets it taken care of as much as anyone. But we are only spectators here. We have no control over the events that take place.

• Upvote 3

Just now, rj219 said:

I think to be on the safe side might be a good idea if sofie slept in nicholes room to keep an eye on her

Yes especially as both events occurred while she was asleep.