Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi Phantom...I totally agree, I just posted it tongue in cheek really...A few things going round in my head but maybe I'll just wait with you...::)

You can do nothing else but wait. And as I posted last night medical information is private. Whatever Nicole is doing about her condition is not the business of anyone but her.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi Phantom...I totally agree, I just posted it tongue in cheek really...A few things going round in my head but maybe I'll just wait with you...::)

in fact this morning i was like you. I was ready to write a message about Nicole involving multiple scenarios. But at the final i thought this message could be useless because we have abolutely not clue about what's going on.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, Thestarider a dit :

The Human Tent, one time long ago when Sophie was first in the Barcelona apartment, she was just a big tease and gone within one month, Once a teaser always a teaser and most likely gone in a month.

I also love Sofie since the first day in B2. Whereas when she was at B1 she did not attract me pretty but nothing more. Evidently I prefer the B2 version and hope that will lie to Thestarider.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone. I want to be optimistic and think that Nicole has slept in the hospital. Some examinations for epileptic are done during the sleep, to see how to react the brain. And find the problem. But my pessimistic side is the time at which she went out around 2:00 am it's late for an admission but not impossible. It is not a speculation, it is just a possibility and my opinion. ( I remind you that my cousin is epileptic and the doctors have done nocturnal examinations. He also had his first crisis on the wake )

I'm with martyen, she might be in hospital. 2:15 is abit late, but the doctors would want to monitor EEG during sleep, and knowing Nicole's sleeping pattern, she would probably not go to sleep before 3 or 4 anyway.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone....I see Nicole was out with Sofia, then stayed out...I'd like to think that Nicole herself and RLC have her condition under control and she's on some sort of medication. It was horrible to witness, and I can't imagine that being good for RLC...They removed the evidence pretty quickly yesterday from replay. It would just put my mind at rest if I knew she's actually been medically examined...

I wonder if she's staying at Marc's...I can't imagine she's had time to find another bf yet, especially with what she's been through and the state of her face...Maybe he looked after her yesterday after her seizure, maybe they haven't split, maybe he doesn't want to be in front of the cams, maybe RLC wanted her to stay away for the night because they didn't want us to witness another episode, maybe she has another boyfriend...Maybe I'll just sit back and wait...I'm just worried...:sad:

I hope, whoever she stayed with last night, didn't have to witness what we did and they looked after her...I really hope she's ok...:heart::heart:

She might be with Mark, she might be with a friend, she might be in hospital, or RLC might have gotten her a hotel room to stay in. We have no idea!

After the UM yesterday, Nicole was gone a long time.. She returned in the evening to pack an overnight backpack. Nicole and Sofie left together, very causually. Sofie might have followed Nicole to wherever she is staying, and stayed with her some hours this saturday night. When it was time to go to sleep, Nicole just followed Sofie on the way home, before returning to wherever she is staying.

All this is just speculation (or maybe wishfull thinking).... we must only hope she is getting help.

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in fact this morning i was like you. I was ready to write a message about Nicole involving multiple scenarios. But at the final i thought this message could be useless because we have abolutely not clue about what's going on.

I'm interested to hear other people's theories. Other people's thoughts and speculations gives me perspective, maybe I'll see things in a different way, I might get a new idea of things. That is why I'm here, to read and share such things.

We should all understand it is pure speculation, so what harm should it make? But so many take it too serious, some missuse the speculations in their conspiracy theories, others don't tolerate it at all, accusing everyone of being conspiracy theorist, making things up as an excuse to speak ill of tenants.

• Upvote 3

Just now, ed2 said:

I'm interested to hear other people's theories. Other people's thoughts and speculations gives me perspective, maybe I'll see things in a different way, I might get a new idea of things. That is why I'm here, to read and share such things.

We should all understand it is pure speculation, so what harm should it make? But so many take it too serious, some missuse the speculations in their conspiracy theories, others don't tolerate it at all, accusing everyone of being conspiracy theorist, making things up as an excuse to speak ill of tenants.

easy dude !

I just answered to my friend Naga, by respect for Nicole  and her medical situation , to wait facts

You can write what you want in this forum.

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Je suis avec martyen, elle pourrait être à l'hôpital. 02:15 est Abit en retard, mais les médecins voudraient surveiller l'EEG pendant le sommeil, et connaissant le rythme de sommeil de Nicole, elle ne serait probablement pas aller dormir avant 3 ou 4 de toute façon.

Elle est peut-être avec Mark, elle est peut-être avec un ami, elle est peut-être à l'hôpital, ou RLC aurait pu lui obtenu une chambre d'hôtel pour rester. Nous avons aucune idée!

Après hier UM, Nicole a disparu depuis longtemps .. Elle est revenue dans la soirée pour emballer un sac à dos du jour au lendemain. Nicole et Sofie sont partis ensemble, très causually. Sofie aurait pu suivre Nicole là où elle reste, et est resté avec elle quelques heures ce samedi soir. Quand il était temps d'aller dormir, Nicole juste suivi Sofie sur le chemin du retour, avant de retourner à l'endroit où elle se trouve.

Tout cela est juste la spéculation (ou peut-être penser Wishfull) .... nous devons ne pouvons qu'espérer qu'elle reçoit de l'aide.

Je suis intéressé à entendre les théories des autres. Les pensées et les spéculations des autres me donne la perspective, peut-être que je vais voir les choses d'une autre façon, je pourrais avoir une nouvelle idée des choses. Voilà pourquoi je suis ici, pour lire et partager des choses.

Nous devons tous comprendre qu'il est pure spéculation, alors quel mal devrait-il faire? Mais tant de le prendre trop au sérieux, certains missuse les spéculations dans leurs théories du complot, d'autres ne tolèrent pas du tout, accusant tout le monde d'être conspirationniste, ce qui rend les choses comme une excuse pour dire du mal des locataires.

I agree with everything you said the idea sharing on a forum seems to me the place made for that. My opinions are not affirmations. Just a thought that sometimes are shared by others.

• Upvote 3