Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not even close in my opinion.  Body wise, I think Gina has a younger, tighter body but that's about it.

It would be nice if she had just a small bit of Nora"s sensuality....  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

It would be nice if she had just a small bit of Nora"s sensuality....  

I haven't seen enough of Gina to give an honest opinion about her sensuality, but I can say that hardly any of the girls of Barca can come close to Nora when it comes to sensuality!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't seen enough of Gina to give an honest opinion about her sensuality, but I can say that hardly any of the girls of Barca can come close to Nora when it comes to sensuality!

I have to agree there, but I will say that Polya comes closer than the other two.  

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Seems a bit odd to me too...

Can anyone answer this...Have Lola and Polya had a bit of a fall out...?

Lola couldn't get any of the Girls in B1 to Sing and Dance to her tune. Her Mind Control Games aren't working the same as they did last September. 

So we'll see if she produces in B2, if she can't then RLC might as well send her packing. She has not much to offer.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lola couldn't get any of the Girls in B1 to Sing and Dance to her tune. Her Mind Control Games aren't working the same as they did last September. 

So we'll see if she produces in B2, if she can't then RLC might as well send her packing. She has not much to offer.

Yes...earlier today I posted that I didn't want Lola to contribute to the development of Sofie, if that's why she's moved to B2...She's coming along just fine...

You're right, Lola's old magic just didn't cut it in B1 this time round...

• Upvote 1