Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

having a tatoo doesn't have anything to do with being shy ^^'

Yeh, I know Wath, I realised it was a bit of a dumb comment. I was basing it on the fact that I have an introvert daughter who keeps going on about getting one, but she can't pluck up the courage...

G'day Naga, and you better look after her, treat her with kid gloves and make sure no harm comes to her or I will come down on you like a ton of bricks. :biggrin:  I read she hasn't had any more episodes although was a bit under the weather needing a extra blanket yesterday.

Will miss our little cut and thrust exchanges, made my CC visits enjoyable. Thanks again for that favour. :cool:

Off to have some bacon and eggs.

Best wishes.

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day Naga, and you better look after her, treat her with kid gloves and make sure no harm comes to her or I will come down on you like a ton of bricks. :biggrin:  I read she hasn't had any more episodes although was a bit under the weather needing a extra blanket yesterday.

Will miss our little cut and thrust exchanges, made my CC visits enjoyable. Thanks again for that favour. :cool:

Off to have some bacon and eggs.

Best wishes.

Take care mate...Btw, why have you opted out...?

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Take care mate...Btw, why have you opted out...?

Poor old Aussie dollar hovering around the 70 US cents mark means renewal is about $65AUD and a value for money decision. If things bright up in Barcelona, I will be back. No worries, I was enjoying it and would have opted out earlier except for OUR GIRL'S return.

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

Poor old Aussie dollar hovering around the 70 US cents mark means renewal is about $65AUD and a value for money decision. If things bright up in Barcelona, I will be back. No worries.

Cheers 

So can I Pm you?

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Poor old Aussie dollar hovering around the 70 US cents mark means renewal is about $65AUD and a value for money decision. If things bright up in Barcelona, I will be back. No worries, I was enjoying it and would have opted out earlier except for OUR GIRL'S return.

Cheers 

We hope to see you rejoin soon then. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2