Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 9 minutes, thegame20 a dit :

Eh bien, elle est venue au mauvais endroit pour éviter la tentation :biggrin:

It was the continuation of my post that I wanted to write, but you were faster. :biggrin:

29 minutes ago, martyen said:

Someone saw Helen shower in the morning? If yes, has she hidden her body? Or was it better than yesterday?

she didn't shower this morning

Helen will get there, she just needs some time.

She took off her shirt in the hallway and walked back into her room topless, giving a good view of a nice set of boobies. In the shower she was less hidden than yesterday, more side views and even a short and sweet flash of a smoothly shaven kitty. :heart:

I know, I'm weird, but I always love those first few days when they're still shy and starting to get comfortable with the cameras. That's true voyeurism. :angel:

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Helen will get there, she just needs some time.

She took off her shirt in the hallway and walked back into her room topless, giving a good view of a nice set of boobies. In the shower she was less hidden than yesterday, more side views and even a short and sweet flash of a smoothly shaven kitty. :heart:

I know, I'm weird, but I always love those first few days when they're still shy and starting to get comfortable with the cameras. That's true voyeurism. :angel:

I like her because she is different than our normal women we get.

• Upvote 3

Sofie checking in on Nicole. 

You know what would help? Body heat, two naked bodies entangled underneath those blankets. Nicole would be good as new in no time. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Helen on a cleaning frenzy... I already expected one, she looks like a very neat and organized lady. :heart:

I've seen her eyeball the pan that's on the kitchen counter several times, but so far she managed to resist cleaning up the other girls' mess.