Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Ash1 said:

Yes, it was a different guy to B1 but we did see him last time in B2.  He visited a couple of times for dinner and talking and he stayed over for the last 3 nights before Nicole left.  He was the guy that unplugged the night vision in the big bedroom.

haha..i remember that night...did he really unplug it... i thought it was just a technical issue... i hope nicole was penalized for that....nicole was very insecure about that first guy though...she kept hiding him from the B1 girls all the time...the girls seemed to like him and that made her nervous...

Well this Helen girl looks like a sports loving tomboy...does that mean she is a lesbo...who can sneak in a bit of ecstasy as well.. i still dont understand the ecstasy issue... the masha sasha apartment uses it...esp when the swinger couple arrives...they use that attached bathroom for the products...

• Upvote 1

I hope if B1 girls are coming then its not a boring night (typical drinking and dancing)...time for helen to prove she is worth investing in, in the long run...gina is hopeless...i would have preferred horny guys picked off the street.... 

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I can give some benefit of the doubt to Nicole...she might show more interest in Sofie after her fever is gone... but i think this should be the end for Lola...she has been really boring this time... she is old, not very attractive..the only thing grt about her was her partying...now that seems gone as well...

If i were handling RLC...i would make it a rule that Sasha would be unleashed on the barca girls if for 7 consecutive days they stay dull...

Why do people hope for something between Sofie and Nicole, I'm not sure about Sofie, but Nicole is straight as a pinch point bar, any such action between them would be a put on fake act.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, turkey said:

Helen shows her tiny boobs in the bedroom , she already loosen up  .

come on turkey-show a little class (you could have left off the adjective) IMHO

Edited by happyone

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why do people hope for something between Sofie and Nicole, I'm not sure about Sofie, but Nicole is straight as a pinch point bar, any such action between them would be a put on fake act.

i think most of what happens in Barca 1 and 2 is fake...except probably that anna irma new year eve night... all the rest of the fun was preplanned... if two girls are actually attracted to each other...then they would follow up on their adventures... but here we see polya and lola making out and then sleeping for days in the same room and nothing...then suddenly there is another booze night and they make out again...and then nothing..same with anna/lola, irma/jess, irma/nora....caro/anna.... etc

• Upvote 1