Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think most of what happens in Barca 1 and 2 is fake...except probably that anna irma new year eve night... all the rest of the fun was preplanned... if two girls are actually attracted to each other...then they would follow up on their adventures... but here we see polya and lola making out and then sleeping for days in the same room and nothing...then suddenly there is another booze night and they make out again...and then nothing..same with anna/lola, irma/jess, irma/nora....caro/anna.... etc

I have to agree with you there, but I enjoy watching anyway...::)

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

I have to agree with you there, but I enjoy watching anyway...::)

I must add that I don't think Anna with Beardo was staged and she was really into it. I can't say whatever else was going on but she was genuine.

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I must add that I don't think Anna with Beardo was staged and she was really into it. I can't say whatever else was going on but she was genuine.

yes it was not staged as well i think...but they were really high on stuff...the sort of stuff that helped us see things which we havent seen anymore after that... so much so that many underage RLC members got offended and forced RLC to go back to being boring...

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

We all know when Lola organize party that means girls dancing in undies, booze, sommetime other products and (fake or not ?) lesbians shows.

How will react Helen ? :biggrin:  She thinks she is going to a "normal" birthday party

i hope what u r saying is right...but in this stint...all the parties organized in Barca, have been boring...ever since Nora left...all the parties have been just basic...pg13 stuff...

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think most of what happens in Barca 1 and 2 is fake...except probably that anna irma new year eve night... all the rest of the fun was preplanned... if two girls are actually attracted to each other...then they would follow up on their adventures... but here we see polya and lola making out and then sleeping for days in the same room and nothing...then suddenly there is another booze night and they make out again...and then nothing..same with anna/lola, irma/jess, irma/nora....caro/anna.... etc

You're right about this, all staged and/or very drunk/high on something. It's also what many here seem to want. I'd rather be without this fake events, but would love a genuine bate, or bring in a lover once in a while.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zinc said:

i hope what u r saying is right...but in this stint...all the parties organized in Barca, have been boring...ever since Nora left...all the parties have been just basic...pg13 stuff...

i did not predict the party will not be boring. I predict, Lola, Anna and some other girls will be wearing lingeries only, they will drink booze and perhaps having  a (fake ?) lesbian behaviour. Last boring party (3 days ago ? ) Anna kissed Lola's boobies

Just now, maxfactor said:

party starting way too early IMO, they will pretend to party and dance and then head out for the real thing around 11 or midnight.  Just the same bait and switch of late.

probably but in my opinion there is also the "neightbour factor". In B1, the neighbours react very quickly when it's noisy

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

You're right about this, all staged and/or very drunk/high on something. It's also what many here seem to want. I'd be better without this fake events, but would love a genuine bate, or bring in a lover once in a while.

yeah i dont mind staged stuff as well because lets face it...but it should be mixed up well and well thought out... like what nora did...or like the new sensual massages that were introduced by irma this time round.. or new girls like sofie, contributing.. or random guys coming in for fun...

that is why the venessa/marketa apartment was a step in the right direction..young, single guys/girls, all high on hormones and no commitments.....but very badly managed by RLC... 

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

i did not predict the party will not be boring. I predict, Lola, Anna and some other girls will be wearing lingeries only, they will drink booze and perhaps having  a (fake ?) lesbian behaviour. Last boring party (3 days ago ? ) Anna kissed Lola's boobies

i just wish...as a minimum.... Sofie gets more comfy with anna lola.... i think anna just needs to open her tap and she will flow.... Helen looks like a tomboy lesbian...lets see if she gets nervous in front of the camera...