Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

party starting way too early IMO, they will pretend to party and dance and then head out for the real thing around 11 or midnight.  Just the same bait and switch of late.

Probably right, it has been like this for awhile, a little tease party, before heading out around midnight.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah i dont mind staged stuff as well because lets face it...but it should be mixed up well and well thought out... like what nora did...or like the new sensual massages that were introduced by irma this time round.. or new girls like sofie, contributing.. or random guys coming in for fun...

that is why the venessa/marketa apartment was a step in the right direction..young, single guys/girls, all high on hormones and no commitments.....but very badly managed by RLC... 

Yeah, the staged parties can be done well, it was much better during january and february, but not much good since then.

I have to dissagree on Vanessa&Marketa house, as you say, the no comitments, the free spirits, a guy or two coming over, that may be good, but having 5 guys for every 1 girl in there 24/7, I think that created more chaos than good.

• Upvote 1