Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 13 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bonsoir Martyen. Sofie avait une 1 pièce suite pantalon sur, avec des culottes, mais sans soutien-gorge ...:biggrin:

Thank you Naga, I noticed that Sofie loves her breasts especially her nipples so I imagine she can play with in an evening, club, restaurant, discreetly. I just love it ..:heart:..:biggrin:.. For Nicole may be that Sofie called her to join them.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So she isn't that unwell then...Just didn't fancy clubbing, she had other birthday arrangements...:confused:

Wait a minute...She avoided the dinner because she didn't feel good. She didn't go out with the other girls because she didn't feel good. And now she dressed and went out?  That's just wrong.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, it might help...:biggrin:...If it was me, I wouldn't just wade in without knowing jack shit what's been going on...:huh:...But Sofie wants to seduce Nicole.!! He didn't need to read up on that...

You feel offended on the behalf of "your" girl?.... excuse him, he didn't know.... it isn't possible for everyone to stay as informed as some members, watching "their" girl every move.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

Sofie loves her breasts

Not as much as me.!!!..Her nipples are amazingly suckable...:biggrin:...There's something about really slim girls with decent sized breast and great nipples that I find really attractive...Well, a couple of things really...:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Wait a minute...She avoided the dinner because she didn't feel good. She didn't go out with the other girls because she didn't feel good. And now she dressed and went out?  That's just wrong.

I agree DES. It's funny, I was late starting this evening and she spent a fair bit of time in her room...I assumed she was unwell, but the times she was chatting to the girls, she seemed ok, smiling and even laughing...I wonder if she's still not feeling great, but doesn't want to spend her bday on her own so she's staying where she did for 3 nights in a row, probably Marcs...The girls might have known she was going to do that...But you'd expect me to come up with something like that...:dodgy::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You feel offended on the behalf of "your" girl?.... excuse him, he didn't know.... it isn't possible for everyone to stay as informed as some members, watching "their" girl every move.

Ed, it wasn't just about Nicole mate...he's been talking bullshit all day!! Plus who on here just starts spouting off without reading some of the posts 1st...You post some good stuff but this isn't your best effort...I don't watch every move ''my girl'' makes btw, so don't take the piss....:biggrin:

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pas autant que moi. !!! .. Ses mamelons sont étonnamment suckable ... :biggrin:... Il y a quelque chose au sujet des filles très mince avec la poitrine de taille décente et grands mamelons que je trouve vraiment attrayant ... Eh bien, deux choses vraiment ...:biggrin:

I forgot to say that I also love her breasts. Especially when Sofie is exited. And those of Karol and Angel are perfect too. For me ..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ed, it wasn't just about Nicole mate...he's been talking bullshit all day!! Plus who on here just starts spouting off without reading some of the posts 1st...You post some good stuff but this isn't your best effort...I don't watch every move ''my girl'' makes btw, so don't take the piss....:biggrin:

OK, sorry, but I don't like it when people accuse others of not "knowing jack shit" (your words) because they ask a question, or expess a slightly negative view on "someone's" girl. 

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

I forgot to say that I also love her breasts. Especially when Sofie is exited. And those of Karol and Angel are perfect too. For me ..:heart:..:biggrin:

I'm glad you're keeping abreast of things mart...:biggrin: