Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks for the update and sorry I was wrong.  I will contact the source and ask him if he still has it and to listen to it again.  All he told me was that he heard the guy ask her if she wanted him to pay her.  I don't know if that was all he heard or not but I will find out for sure.  Thanks for shedding that light for me Ash!  I'm sorry about that post everybody, it seems I was led astray.

It happens when you listen to hearsay but act as if it's a fact. But don't worry, you'll be back on track soon again.

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not highly unlikely Zinc...NEVER...They are both straight as a dye and have a beautiful friendship going on, so why do you think the bathroom 'incident' has messed with Sofie's head...:huh:

did u see the incident...sofie talking to nicole...then started touching herself top and bottom in front of her...then nicole called her off camera and then we saw them throwing off their bra and panties....they stayed off camera for 10 mins then came out really happy esp Sofie... and since then their late night talks started... also have u noticed one thing... sofie had 6 consecutive bating nights... but for the last two nights...she didnt get any chatting time with nicole, in her room and the bating has stopped as well..

14 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I think it's time RLC stepped in and looked after her and send her to see a doctor,

i think she has some permanent health problem...if you remember her from her last trip... she was initially fine then started development dark marks on her arm..at first there were one or two then there were many marks esp on her legs... as far as i know...those are a sign of internal weakness...like a little bit of stress or push etc causes that on the skin..usually older ladies and men get that very easily...but at her age...its a problem

37 minutes ago, Zinc said:

did u see the incident...sofie talking to nicole...then started touching herself top and bottom in front of her...then nicole called her off camera and then we saw them throwing off their bra and panties....they stayed off camera for 10 mins then came out really happy esp Sofie... and since then their late night talks started... also have u noticed one thing... sofie had 6 consecutive bating nights... but for the last two nights...she didnt get any chatting time with nicole, in her room and the bating has stopped as well..

I hope you're right...and I'm wrong...They were taking lots of selfies in the bathroom, and I believe that's what they did off cam, naked...We know Sofie's a fan of the naked selfie, as she showed us in the big bedroom before Anna and Lola took it over......I haven't detected anything sexual since then, just enjoying each others company with some gentle stroking...I also believe Sofie has bated the last 2 nights or mornings...In fact she did both the other day...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

The question is simple, Nicole has health problems, why not come home? Or go to live from his current boyfriend, I do not understand why to keep it in the project, maybe the only reason is always the same, money

This looks unrelated to her seizures...Before she went down with this illness, she spent some quality time with Sofie in the apt, and everyone was happy...and optimistic...Her BF might not be in a position to look after her 24/7, he might work...We know he can cook, from her last time here...He might even be a chef, and they will probably work 7 days a week in Barca...Well, it's a nice little story anyway...:biggrin:

But she opted out of the birthday celebrations last night for an obvious reason....:sad:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

This looks unrelated to her seizures...Before she went down with this illness, she spent some quality time with Sofie in the apt, and everyone was happy...and optimistic...Her BF might not be in a position to look after her 24/7, he might work...We know he can cook, from her last time here...He might even be a chef, and they will probably work 7 days a week in Barca...Well, it's a nice little story anyway...:biggrin:

But she opted out of the birthday celebrations last night for an obvious reason....:sad:

The other thing I've noticed is that there is no bad vibes coming from the other girls. So Nicole's apparent 'non-contribution' to the party, which she didn't really attend, isn't an issue with them...They're getting along just fine...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I know it's a few weeks late but if anyone is interested and while things are slow, the rest of the conversation went like this.  After Rose used the guys phone to ring hers, he asked her if she had her contacts backed up. Rose says she has a laptop which links to her phone (probably linked via icloud) and that she knows that her photos are backed up but not if her contacts are. Rose then asked the guy if he knows Gina and reveals that Gina was also robbed that night. Some Moroccans went over to Gina and, after they left, some money and a present were gone. Luckily though Gina forgot to take her phone out that night or this might have been taken as well.  They then talk about the bag that Rose took out with her. Rose tells him one of the other girls (Belle) took it back to her apartment (this is why we saw Rose phone Belle that morning to ask her to look in the bag for her phone). The guy then asked Rose if this (B1) is her apartment, Rose said no. The guy asked where is Rose's apartment, Rose's answer is vague. The guy then rolled over onto his stomach and asked Rose to give him a massage. Rose laughed and said no and then returned to Polya's room.

So although this was a long conversation, in English, the only bit this guy on here picked up on was the bit about him asking if he could give |Rosie money...:huh::dodgy:

• Upvote 2