Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, bud2966 said:

I do watch the other apt and when I started watching rlc they only had 5 apts  and for the b apts I have watched from day one  

So if you have been watching from day one then why are you complaining about stuff being fake?,,,,,Do you realize what you just admitted to?,,, You have been watching the same fake shows for almost four years,,,,,are you gonna make it 5,6,7,8,9,10 years of watching fake stuff and still complaining about it?

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes now the ladies can go back to the real life stuff of Sleeping and looking at their phones while gossiping::)::)

that's what you get when you join reallife cam if you don't like it go some where that you like :biggrin:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

that's what you get when you join reallife cam if you don't like it go some where that you like :biggrin:

When RLC gets slow or boring to me,,I don't waste time coming on CC to complain about it,,,, for some reason I think that some people think that CC is owned by RLC and this is where you come to send your complaints to them,,, I'm sure that RLC reads this forum for feedback,,,but I doubt that they listen to every single complaint that is made on here,,especially by the people who like to talk crap about RLC.

They say money talks and Bullshit walks,,,I speak with my wallet,,,anytime I get bored of RLC I simply cancel and wait until it gets better and then I come back again,,,coming on CC and giving everybody an earful of negative complaints about RLC does me no good,,at the end of the day it's my money that I worked for and nobody can convince me how to spend my money, if I wanna stay subscribed to RLC it's my business,,and nobody else's. This is Camcaps,,,,not Bitch and Moan about RLC Caps.:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

good night all and helen and Nicola thanks for being real and not like the rest

Goodnight Bud2966:angel:,,,,,,and by the way other people have said that Nichole and Sofie are always teasing and faking too,,,so I guess they must be telling the truth too right?::)::)

Just now, euromike69 said:

Goodnight Bud2966:angel:,,,,,,and by the way other people say that Nichole and Sofie are always teasing and faking too,,,so I guess they must be telling the truth too right?::)::)

Nicola isn't but sofie is all fake

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

good night all and helen and Nicola thanks for being real and not like the rest

In case you aren't aware of it Helen put on a show!  She played to the camera and did her thing.. Her show was exceptional, but make no mistake about , it was a show.... I prefer to call them shows rather fake but they're all the same. They all know that they have an audience. If you're duped ,then thats on you...I LOVE THE SHOWS!!!!! FROM A TO Z...

• Upvote 1

Had some hopes with the arrival of Lola but even she entered boredom mode..basicaly the only girl that could delivery something it's nicole,the others just entered the massage after massage thing and nothing more.Also rlc keeps putting with boyfriends in this places..and just like others times this Helen girl will do nothing more than teases,maybe an all cover bate but that's it.Again if something interisting will happen will be in last days of the girls,rlc it's worst every day it past..but others sites thankfull are catching up,how?will less crap hidding,less fake massages,and less endless teases.

• Upvote 1