Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, happyone said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOw0fYpNgihwH9Eb9WWEYSG7Dhfecm2zNs__K6N5JIyQS5ojLACw

you can say what you want to me but like I have said before I'm not like you I watch some one and I can tell you what there going to do  be fore they do it  I'm not some newbe  that you can push around  and I'm not like you I don't know every thing about all the girls like you think you do I say what I see them do and I have been watching for a long time 

Hi guys. Are the girls up to anything interesting? I've been busy scampering around the other threads. Let me know if anything happens over in Barc. Lately, it doesn't seem like any of the girls have been up to much.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you can say what you want to me but like I have said before I'm not like you I watch some one and I can tell you what there going to do  be fore they do it  I'm not some newbe  that you can push around  and I'm not like you I don't know every thing about all the girls like you think you do I say what I see them do and I have been watching for a long time 

and I hope sofie and lola anna read what I say on cc  that way they know I'm not part of rlc and I can tell real from fake and sofie anna and lola is all fake :exclamation:

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hi guys. Are the girls up to anything interesting? I've been busy scampering around the other threads. Let me know if anything happens over in Barc. Lately, it doesn't seem like any of the girls have been up to much.

if you want there real life then you are in the wrong place this is there fake life of rlc

My opinion about all these Barc girls is they get a free hotel room in Barcelona; many of them come from cold Russian and Ukrainian towns; they are young; making money; get free drinks, and like this wild and carefree lifestyle. K K & H now work out of Moscow, but they are the same when they travel to distant climes.

I can't blame them if they want to show off their assets to us. In fact, we should be grateful for what they do show when they bother to show it.

Of course, I never was good at one-night stands. My heart's in Siberia as you all know.

Archived