Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yeah, that was hot. We need more of that Lola

Her time with RLC is starting to wind down and now she starts doing something.  Must be looking for a Bonus before she boards the Plane to go home.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yeah, that was hot. We need more of that Lola

All for show Pea I'm afraid...If they were that hot for each other, as they appeared to be, Lola wouldn't be able to put Anna down...Of course, she could be saving it for later when they get back from the club...:wink:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All for show Pea I'm afraid...If they were that hot for each other, as they appeared to be, Lola wouldn't be able to put Anna down...Of course, she could be saving it for later when they get back from the club...:wink:

If they ever come off. Lola does not manage to decide what to wear and Anna is about to pass out 

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If they ever come off. Lola does not manage to decide what to wear and Anna is about to pass out 

I know they're a lot younger than me, but who can be arsed to get ready, which takes fucking ages, then go out for 6 or 7 hours at this time of night...They must drink a lot of Red Bull to keep them going...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The photographer might be a canny bloke but anyone who thinks Anna has a thing for him should look at her now...She's way outta his league, regardless whether he's into women or not...Beautiful Anna...:heart:

...but not as beautiful as Nicole...heart beat emoticon