Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

are things a little frosty between Lola & Anna or is it that Anna is just exhausted ????

They had some heavy tongue / French kisses yesterday before they went out
Anna was gone all night and came home this afternoon, so she's just tired after a hot night

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They had some heavy tongue / French kisses yesterday before they went out
Anna was gone all night and came home this afternoon, so she's just tired after a hot night

thanks Noldus !!!

1 minute ago, turkey said:

And what about Helen ? She say´s ""LIVE IS A MOMENT ? ENJOY IT "" Sure that is what she do on this moment !!:angry:

I'm guessing, but maybe she's gone away for the week end. 

I do not remember what she was wearing when she left the apartment.

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

your words are a little ambiguous, I'm sorry to tell you this but they even have a racist,

This is not like you. I must have misread ........

Isi and Teddy...I apologise for my remark...The last thing I am is racist...I tried to crack a little joke about the winner of the mens final getting to dance with the attractive looking Spanish girl at the ball and it backfired on me. I really like Venus as a person, and my personal taste in women shouldn't be an issue here...I didn't mean to offend anyone...Terribly Sorry animated emoticon

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Isi and Teddy...I apologise for my remark...The last thing I am is racist...I tried to crack a little joke about the winner of the mens final getting to dance with the attractive looking Spanish girl at the ball and it backfired on me. I really like Venus as a person, and my personal taste in women shouldn't be an issue here...I didn't mean to offend anyone...Terribly Sorry animated emoticon

Venus has some great big nipples on her 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Naga! I really didn't  think that kind of comment reflected the kind of person that you are or the kind of person I've gotten to know on this forum.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Thanks Naga! I really didn't  think that kind of comment reflected the kind of person that you are or the kind of person I've gotten to know on this forum.

Thankfully there is no greater respect than a professional athlete has for another pro.  Especially a pro who's been fighting an autoimmune disease for the last 6 years as well fighting to ply her craft at the ripe old age of 37..... No harm done!! ::)

• Upvote 2

I'm so happy I have only 9 days left in my membership and it will be good to spend money on something else, possibly I'll be back when lola, polya, gina, anna are gone and never com back. That's my opinion and You do not have to respond to this message, it is my opinion.
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, dagobert said:
I'm so happy I have only 9 days left in my membership and it will be good to spend money on something else, possibly I'll be back when lola, polya, gina, anna are gone and never com back. That's my opinion and You do not have to respond to this message, it is my opinion.

I was gonna say just send your money to me I'll put it to some good use lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway I actually totally agree with you 100%,,,it's simply much better to Cancel and come back when you see something you actually enjoy on RLC, Rather than come here and bitch about it day after day like some folks love to do.

• Upvote 3

Yes euromike69 starts a better side than this and I'm going along and it's not going to be much, no I'm tired of seeing empty apartments, too, and without our money, these ladies had been there so now I'm sad.
  • Upvote 1