Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Is anyone else having problems with the sound @ RLC I seem to be getting no sound at any of the apartments?  I have sould for other cam sites and for any other site.  I'd like to know if it is my computer of RLC before I send in a support ticket.  I'm off today so I'm addressing all problems I'm having.  A little help would be appreciated.  Thanks

I have ok sound...

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Is anyone else having problems with the sound @ RLC I seem to be getting no sound at any of the apartments?  I have sould for other cam sites and for any other site.  I'd like to know if it is my computer of RLC before I send in a support ticket.  I'm off today so I'm addressing all problems I'm having.  A little help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Mine's fine...

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have Noldus and I just determined the problem is specific to Chrome.  I opened in Explorer and the sound worked fine

my chrome is ok. sorry --- Versjon 59.0.3071.115 (Offisiell delversjon) (64-bit)

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I have Noldus and I just determined the problem is specific to Chrome.  I opened in Explorer and the sound worked fine

I had some problems playing video a while ago, I had to change some settings to allow flash player to run on all sites, flash player is an integrated extention in the chrome browser, but not in internet explorer, so I had no problems in internet explorer. Could it be something like that?