Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I had some problems playing video a while ago, I had to change some settings to allow flash player to run on all sites, flash player is an integrated extention in the chrome browser, but not in internet explorer, so I had no problems in internet explorer. Could it be something like that?

I have the same problem, and have for a while...I have to select flash to run on chrome but its ok on internet explorer and runs automatically

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have the same problem, and have for a while...I have to select flash to run on chrome but its ok on internet explorer and runs automatically

I use Internet Explorer for everything.  It works fine for me.  Google, Firefox and Opera all they do is plague you with updates 2 or 3 times a week just because they figure their Browsers needs an Update and chew up more of your Disk Space. Also I like the Pop Up Blocker Internet Explorer has. When it's set to High nothing gets through it unless you press the Ctrl Key.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was after a windows update, but just I had to change the settings, to allow it to run automatically, I went to chrome settings, and followed this https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

She had a conversation earlier with a guy in english where she said she thought she might go out...

She gave her pussy extra attention in the bath today...it looked as smooth as a babies bum...::)