Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if she can come and paint my bedroom...:biggrin:

If you ask nicely... it will take her a very long time though, with that small brush. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

It says take that you idiots...we're just gonna stay here putting out bait for subs till midnight, then fuck you, we're off to the club.

Women go to the club because there are men at the club. These women aren't gay so anything they would do together would be for show. It's pretty evident that they aren't into that. They want men that's the main reason they are in Barcelona... 

Were you have..another crap painting session..wonder if Anna did this last night that she was all night outside...bet she was doing painting because that what this girls do...at least on rlc cams..paitings and massages that lead to absoluty nothing.Greatttt stuffff..lol.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Women go to the club because there are men at the club. These women aren't gay so anything they would do together would be for show. It's pretty evident that they aren't into that. They want men that's the main reason they are in Barcelona... 

Based on what we see on rlc cams this girls seem to prefer paitings and stuff..bet Anna last night outside did an amazing paintinggg....

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I don't know about you guys but I'd rather watch Nicole, Helen and Sofie dancing right now than the other 4 naked in the bedroom...:biggrin:

...and the best 2 in Barca seem to getting along just fine....:heart:

• Upvote 1