Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

This  early morning Sofie looked at her mattress and the sheet can be bloodstains.. This is not very interesting but I wonder why it does not put a hygienic pad

We all prefers that she sleep naked , and she now it !::)

Morning everyone...So, all the girls stayed in last night and all in B2..Well that should keep the guys happy who constantly moan about them being out all the time...:dodgy:

Although it was a Lola driven staged show, I enjoyed it, not only because 7 gorgeous girls were all assembled in the same house, naked or close to, it was the simple fact that they all got involved, joined in and had fun. Sofie is the most introvert, even though she usually walks around naked under see-through attire all day. She was topless, unlike some, was painted and drank the drink from between Lola's legs, even though it was water. Nicole, who's been accused of not joining in in the past, was in amongst it. She seemed to get on well with Helen...I'd love to see Nicole, Helen and Sofie branch away a little from the others, and do their own thing...It got a bit daft in the bedroom and did nothing for me, I'm afraid...too staged, but my 3 favorites, I'm pleased to say, didn't get involved, and I much preferred to watch them dance...I think they decided to draw the line there, and who can blame them...They're not into girls, so why pretend..just chill and dance to the music...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

Good morning Nicole and Timekeeper. I'm free to leave my post now? :biggrin:

Morning CowArt and thanks for the updates.
Now I'm on my work and back in business :) Please feel free to update, I miss a lot and have to check replay :) :biggrin::dodgy:

il y a 18 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

tout le monde le matin ... Donc, toutes les filles est resté dans la nuit dernière et tout en B2..Well qui devrait garder les gars heureux qui gémissent constamment à leur sujet étant tout le temps ...:dodgy:

Bien qu'il ait été une Lola conduite mis en scène spectacle, j'apprécié, non seulement parce que 7 filles magnifiques ont été tous réunis dans la même maison, nu ou à proximité, il était le simple fait que tous se sont impliqués, a rejoint et se sont amusés. Sofie est le plus introverti, même si elle se promène habituellement autour nu sous une tenue de voir à travers toute la journée. Elle était seins nus, contrairement à certains, a été peint et a bu le verre entre les jambes de Lola, même si elle avait de l'eau. Nicole, qui a été accusé de ne pas se joindre à dans le passé, était parmi elle. Elle semblait bien se entendre avec Helen ... J'aimerais voir Nicole, Helen et branche Sofie un peu loin des autres, et faire leur propre chose ... Il a un peu débile dans la chambre et n'a rien fait pour moi, j'ai peur ... trop mis en scène, mais mes 3 favoris, je suis heureux de dire, ne pas participer, et je préfère de beaucoup les regarder danser ... Je pense qu'ils ont décidé de tracer la ligne là-bas et qui peut les blâmer ... Ils ne sont pas dans les filles, alors pourquoi pretend..just froid et la danse à la musique ...:biggrin:

As often I share your opinion it was more interesting to watch Helen Sofie and Nicole  ( My three favorites too.. :dodgy: ..:biggrin:  )    than this show that is actually to warn us that tonight or tomorrow we will not be there. In fact, I prefer when they are not there

• Upvote 2