Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

She's certainly no Adele (the singer, not the former Barcelona tenant) but i quite enjoy Helen's singing.

As CowArt says, you wouldn't enjoy it much if you couldn't see it...But she enjoys it, which is fine by me...:heart:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

As CowArt says, you wouldn't enjoy it much if you couldn't see it...But she enjoys it, which is fine by me...:heart:

I enjoy watching Helen enjoy herself, it's refreshing. She seems like loads of fun, with or without alcohol.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

She's certainly no Adele (the singer, not the former Barcelona tenant) but i quite enjoy Helen's singing.

Oh, it's fun to watch alright. :heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

I enjoy watching Helen enjoy herself, it's refreshing. She seems like loads of fun, with or without alcohol.

Just now, Peanut_Brotha said:

Spot on Pea...Definitely a much needed breath of fresh air...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

Helen eating in the kitchen, Polya preparing for going out, I misplaced Gina for a moment, can't find her.

Nicole out, Lola watching TV, Anna a movie on her laptop and Sofie ironing her tent. 

I think it's safe to step out for an hour. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Helen eating in the kitchen, Polya preparing for going out, I misplaced Gina for a moment, can't find her.

Nicole out, Lola watching TV, Anna a movie on her laptop and Sofie ironing her tent. 

I think it's safe to step out for an hour. :biggrin:

You're brave!!...:dodgy: