Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just watched Nicole...Cheers Cow for looking after her for me...:biggrin:

Thank you Nicole, it was great...How the fuck can anyone complain about it!! :cry:... Some guys almost explode with excitement over a lot less that what she did just there. And for me, every bate by any of the girls is special, no matter how they do it,  because they're sharing their most intimate moments with us...The trouble is with My girl, she set her bar so high last time, but I believe if she hadn't fallen ill, and had a bf who wasn't camera shy, she'd reach those dizzy height again..Put it all into perspective guys, and compare her with the other girls you're watching, nd what they're doing....I agree, the cam angles weren't the best, but if she faced directly into Cam14, she's be accused of playing to the audience, so she can't win...:sad:
As for the mask, it only hid her eyes, which were probably closed anyway, and you could see her mouth and hear her clearly...IMO, it was one of her best climaxes...Often it's hard to tell if she has or not...She's getting back on track everyone, after her illness knocked her back...Please give her a bit of slack and she'll deliver...:biggrin:

Thanks Nicole...heart beat emoticon

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just watched Nicole...Cheers Cow for looking after her for me...:biggrin:

Thank you Nicole, it was great...How the fuck can anyone complain about it!! :cry:... Some guys almost explode with excitement over a lot less that what she did just there. And for me, every bate by any of the girls is special, no matter how they do it,  because they're sharing their most intimate moments with us...The trouble is with My girl, she set her bar so high last time, but I believe if she hadn't fallen ill, and had a bf who wasn't camera shy, she'd reach those dizzy height again..Put it all into perspective guys, and compare her with the other girls you're watching, nd what they're doing....I agree, the cam angles weren't the best, but if she faced directly into Cam14, she's be accused of playing to the audience, so she can't win...:sad:
As for the mask, it only hid her eyes, which were probably closed anyway, and you could see her mouth and hear her clearly...IMO, it was one of her best climaxes...Often it's hard to tell if she has or not...She's getting back on track everyone, after her illness knocked her back...Please give her a bit of slack and she'll deliver...:biggrin:

Thanks Nicole...heart beat emoticon

You are very welcome Naga, I finally had my alone time with your girl. Just me in here, and her on the camera, and I loved every second of it. :heart:

It could be debated that this one was not completely up to the level of some things she did in the past, but it was way more than the vast majority of the girls in B1/B2 have ever done or will ever do. I really don't mind camera angles, hell, I even don't mind covers. Sure I love to actually see the fingers or the toy in or on the kitty, but most of all I love watching the intimacy, and the sexual excitement. What I do love to see is the face, and Nicole delivered on that, like my girl sometimes does when she goes camping. I love her sessions when she's not completely covered but you can see her face. I said it before: No sight in the world more beautiful than a girl's face when she climaxes. :heart:

• Upvote 1

I think that basically rlc quit trying with barca houses..that explained for exemple the endless stay of Gina..that does nothing or near it and it's in barca houses for monthsss.Even Lola quit doing things and in the very few times she does something interisting she have always an pillow or something covering the best spots..basicaly two apartments of teases and teases(same massages,body paitings bla bla).Gess as usualy the only girl that delivers and not Trieste to hide with blankets and body positions on bed it's Nicole.Sad that 80% of the real fun this girls it's not on rlc cams.

• Upvote 2

Helen's short 3 min naked work out in the LR was great. What surprised me is that nobody mentioned it, apart from Nack's great photos. But everyone were desperate to see the 1st glimps of her tits a few weeks ago! I suppose it was early morning, before 8am...It was beautiful..this girl is fit and if she keep this up, she'll look even better. I had a gut feeling she's work out naked in the LR at some stage, and I don't think she'll stop with this short blast...It wasn't quite in the same league as lovely pixie Jess's, but I wouldn't be surprised if she faced the cam at some point in the future. This girl has me glued and I love watching everything she does...A huge star in the making...:heart::heart: