Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Nicole's first time was, in my opinion, exceptional and set a high standard to follow. To criticise her, because her second time isn't as good, seems a little unfair, especially when you consider the problems that she's had this time with the seizures and illness. Even though she hasn't hit the heights of her first visit, she is still very interesting and watchable, much more so than a lot of the girls that have stayed in Barcelona this year.

I agree to this! Compared to the other girls, Nicole is still exceptional, but compared to her last stay she is not as good as she was (I'm not counting the period of illness!

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

As for the masturbating, I don't think she turns away from the camera to hide, I think she moves herself into whichever position will help her to orgasm. I also doubt that Lola's presence has any influence on how Nicole masturbates, especially when Lola's asleep and to the far side of the apartment.

I have nothing to criticice about the angle of yesterday's bate (except the wearing of a stupid face mask to hide her face). It was a very good view, it wasn't a perfect staged pussy straight at the cam- angle, but it was in no way hiding or covering up eiter. I'd say it was natural (Except the face mask).

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Also, I don't think you can call somebody camera shy when they are doing naked yoga and laying naked on their bed with their legs spread open. 

On this part I dissagree very much. There is a big difference between doing a show, and to show something real on cam. Take Gina, or the twins would be a perfect example, they had no problems with nudity, showing for the cams, but they were very reluctant doing anything somewhat intimate, if they showed any intimacy at all.

Nicole isn't really shy at all in that matter, but what I ment, Nicole has been alittle more reluctant, covering up alot more compared to her last time around. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Nicole's first time was, in my opinion, exceptional and set a high standard to follow. To criticise her, because her second time isn't as good, seems a little unfair, especially when you consider the problems that she's had this time with the seizures and illness. Even though she hasn't hit the heights of her first visit, she is still very interesting and watchable, much more so than a lot of the girls that have stayed in Barcelona this year.

Also, I don't think you can call somebody camera shy when they are doing naked yoga and laying naked on their bed with their legs spread open. 

As for the masturbating, I don't think she turns away from the camera to hide, I think she moves herself into whichever position will help her to orgasm. I also doubt that Lola's presence has any influence on how Nicole masturbates, especially when Lola's asleep and to the far side of the apartment.

if you just think back before lola came to b2 Nicola and sofie was doing more then then what there doing after lola came in