Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, legrandrobert said:

She just met Anna and Lola yesterday, and she can't sto hitting her phone in hope her BF comes.

I'm pretty sure Helen was at B2 before yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Send those emails to move those balloons...if the fun progresses to the living room we are screwed lol

Somebody....please call IRMA  !   These girls don't know what to do at a party !!!!

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Spot on.

The girls were not outside partying or whatever "on RLC suscribers' expenses"

They were not "doing nothing" or beeing "boring" at the apartment, watching TV or their phones, or sleeping

They did invite creepy old "sugar daddy" pervs

They didn't invite friends or relations not interested in fucking them (aka "gays" )

They didn't do a "staged show", body painting, chocolate massage, or whatever.

It looked like a pretty normal party, It looked spontaneous enough (it was Nicole's initiative - not Lola's shenanigan). The dudes were young and very good looking, and a good match for the girls - not the kind of guys that would need to pay or even flaunt their wealth to score. And they stayed classy - didn't force anything, embarass, or annoy the girls, didn't act like douchebags. Most of the time they spoke english, they seemed to have fun, there was seduction, there was drama (I don't think Lola was very fair to Anna on this one :dodgy: ), and there even was sex (and it happened in Nicole's room when the rest were in the living room, so no one was even "forced" to watch).

Spot on back vlk, but I was unaware Anna was on her period, as Teddy kindly pointed out...I still think Lola was, well, being typically Lola is how I'd describe it......:angry: