Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est bizarre que personne d''entre vous ne parle de hier soir  entre SOFIE et NICOLE,   elles sont restées  près de 30 minutes sous la couverture dans la chambre de SOFIE

...Regardez le replay  vers 2h à 2h30    et vous me direz ce qu'elles faisaient sous la couette  ??????

For me, it wasn't worth mentioning...Just messing around, and probably messing with our heads :tongue:... IMO nothing more than that, nothing sexual...

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

My translator didn't translate that very well.  Can you try again please.  You said something about strip poker and that's about all I could get out of that post.  Thank you..

Dans la chambre d'helen,   ils ont joué au  strip poker  et  Helen  a gagné...

Le gars  n'avait plus sur lui que son slip...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

My translator didn't translate that very well.  Can you try again please.  You said something about strip poker and that's about all I could get out of that post.  Thank you..

In short ... Helen's boyfriend tried to get into her pants, but she would not play

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pour moi, il n'a pas été utile de mentionner ... Juste déconner, et probablement déconner avec nos têtes :tongue:... OMI rien de plus, rien de sexuel ...

Je ne crois pas ,   elles étaient très gêner après,  et Nicole est partie dans sa chambre rapidement...

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Hier soir , le copain de Helen  a tout essaye  après leur  strip poker    mais elle n;a rien voulu savoir 

He tried to slip his hand between her legs once, but she told him no..He had to settle for kissing...maybe a little boob play but he blocked our view so it's impossible to say...The whole scene looked awkward to me...

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

He tried to slip his hand between her legs once, but she told him no..He had to settle for kissing...maybe a little boob play but he blocked our view so it's impossible to say...The whole scene looked awkward to me...

Sounds like another subscription grabber to me!

• Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il a essayé de glisser sa main entre ses jambes une fois, mais elle lui a dit no..He a dû se contenter d'embrasser ... peut-être un peu de jeu boob mais il a bloqué notre point de vue il est donc impossible de dire ... La scène avait l'air maladroit pour moi...

en fait  il n'a rien eu   devant nous  sous la camera,,,    personne ne sait  si ils se sont déjà vu ailleurs 

• Upvote 1