Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Bring Back JASMINE for our fantasy pleasure, at least with her there was no BS just straight forward this is what your going to get like it or not... Sophie has not figured out yet how to graduate from high school.. So a little school girl she will be. Just a tease with no real substance to her sexuality and sensuality. Unlike so many of the girls next door before her. SAD day for RLC again over and over !!! I'm sure that Nora's is pissed at the failure of her project since she was told to take a hike !!!  Irma, Ilona and the Queen knew the game and most importantly,  watch out RLC there is a new kid on the block taking market share daily from you, and you have no one to blame but arrogant selves for the loss of membership, the numbers don't lie !!! Keep on rocking the voyeur world VHTV !!!

the fall of a giant 

Image result for  game of thrones the fall of a giant

• Upvote 3

I think that lola and anna being there has a lot to do with how the girls act seeing lola thought she was the one that made all the great stuff happen at b2 but if the girls didn't want to do the things that happen then it would have never happen but that's how I myself see it