Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nicole&Sofie. We all know it is tease game, as so many before them. I think it is BS, so I don't bother clicking on it, but that is one thing, this show of hers last night, it is very different.

It is childish. We pay their stay, do a show to mock her viewers as directly as that is stupid. I really liked Nicole, I loved her genuinity, but doing this show made me loose most of the respect I had for her.

If it is like you say, they let a few negative comments from some idiots, me one of them, half a continent away, on the internet really get under their skin, I think they shouldn't, but if so, if Nicole really feels insulted, I apologise for some of the unfairly critiqe I have written, but then I guess she ows an apology for a thing or two too!

I don't think she's letting them get under her skin...I think she's just making them sure she's aware of the negative stuff, and doesn't give a flying fuck...IMO...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she's letting them get under her skin...I think she's just making them sure she's aware of the negative stuff, and doesn't give a flying fuck...IMO...:biggrin::heart:

I love it when girls like Nichole and Helen fight back and throw back the insults in the faces of the people who are only brave enough to hide behind a computer and insult women and children,,,good for you ladies :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nicole&Sofie. We all know it is tease game, as so many before them. I think it is BS, so I don't bother clicking on it, but that is one thing, this show of hers last night, it is very different.

It is childish. We pay their stay, do a show to mock her viewers as directly as that is stupid. I really liked Nicole, I loved her genuinity, but doing this show made me loose most of the respect I had for her.

If it is like you say, they let a few negative comments from some idiots, me one of them, half a continent away, on the internet really get under their skin, I think they shouldn't, but if so, if Nicole really feels insulted, I apologise for some of the unfairly critiqe I have written, but then I guess she ows an apology for a thing or two too!

Tent building is just ridiculous. It is the exact opposite of what people exspect to see on a voyeur website.

It is also a pity that nicole has lost her genuinity. Her first stay was perfect. Now, she is just one more girl in this barcelona apartments without any honesty but giving teasing instead.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Tent building is just ridiculous. It is the exact opposite of what people exspect to see on a voyeur website.

It is also a pity that nicole has lost her genuinity. Her first stay was perfect. Now, she is just one more girl in this barcelona apartments without any honesty but giving teasing instead.  

The attitudes of all the girls in these two apartments have changed.  The returning one's have shut down and they are influencing the new ones.  The reason, RLC has shown that they have no authority over what goes on.  There have been many issues that RLC has failed to shut down, such as going out all night every single night.  The girls have seen this and as a result...do not give a fuck.  They are putting in the minimum required and enjoying the "girls on vacation" light that RLC presents  them in on the apartment title.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I love it when girls like Nichole and Helen fight back and throw back the insults in the faces of the people who are only brave enough to hide behind a computer and insult women and children,,,good for you ladies :biggrin::biggrin:

I have seen posts from a few that say if the girls aren't tough skinned they shouldn't be there. I wish the roles were reversed for once. I'd like to see how long a few of the posters would last if they took a constant barrage of insults and childish remarks from the girls every day before they fought back :biggrin:   

• Like 6