Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Tent building is just ridiculous. It is the exact opposite of what people exspect to see on a voyeur website.

It is also a pity that nicole has lost her genuinity. Her first stay was perfect. Now, she is just one more girl in this barcelona apartments without any honesty but giving teasing instead.  

I guess you won't be posting about her anymore then if you won't be watching her :dodgy:.....Her 1st stay was great, but hardly perfect...She fell out with all the girls, especially Jess in B1 and had a huge fight with her friend, Estelle, in B2...which I found uncomfortable viewing...:cry:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I guess you won't be posting about her anymore then if you won't be watching her :dodgy:.....Her 1st stay was great, but hardly perfect...She fell out with all the girls, especially Jess in B1 and had a huge fight with her friend, Estelle, in B2...which I found uncomfortable viewing...:cry:

Since when must RLC be comfortable to watch. I thought it is a voyeur webpage. If everything would always only be nice and shining, it would get boring fast.

I liked her first stay a lot. Even if she was not friend with all of the other girls, at least she was the most sincere girl in a very long time. Building tents and give teasing games ruin the voyeur experience. 

• Like 1

Isn't it about time the new girls at B1, Regina and Sher, were given a massage or body painting, or some such girlie night-in to introduce them both to the dress-code and the business of being on sofa duty ( sitting in skimpies, or less, on the sofa for an evening whilst the others are out)? They have been there for nearly a week now and Sunday nights used to be an opportunity for such fun. We have not yet seen them in a strip-game or activity, even topless dancing seems a rare event these days.

21 minutes ago, Spock said:

Tent building is just ridiculous. It is the exact opposite of what people exspect to see on a voyeur website.

It is also a pity that nicole has lost her genuinity. Her first stay was perfect. Now, she is just one more girl in this barcelona apartments without any honesty but giving teasing instead.  

If you read my posts, it is my view too, but don't speak too loud, this forum tends to take such opinions as insults (or maybe blasphemic, dissrespecting of their godesses LOL)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..She fell out with all the girls, especially Jess in B1 and had a huge fight with her friend, Estelle, in B2...which I found uncomfortable viewing.

It was the best/funnest real life moment on RLC ever!

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Since when must RLC be comfortable to watch. I thought it is a voyeur webpage. If everything would always only be nice and shining, it would get boring fast.

I liked her first stay a lot. Even if she was not friend with all of the other girls, at least she was the most sincere girl in a very long time. Building tents and give teasing games ruin the voyeur experience. 

I totally agree

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was the best/funnest real life moment on RLC ever!

I totally agree

Well done Ed...you've just painted a picture of the sort of bloke you are in 1 short sentence...I suppose you enjoyed her seizures too...:dodgy:...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think I'm well aware of how genuine Nicole was 1st time round...She is playing to the cams a bit more now but, hey, if you don't enjoy it, there're 18 other apt you can tune in to...

• Like 1