Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No she hasn't bud!....but she will now...:angry:

yes she give one or two nice open bates and one fuck but all the rest started open but she then she would turn away from cam angle or cover up I to watch :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think she's letting them get under her skin...I think she's just making them sure she's aware of the negative stuff, and doesn't give a flying fuck...IMO...:biggrin::heart:

That's the point. 

The girls take a lot of shit on these forums - and then when someone tries to remind the horde than the girls you seen on the other end of the cam are real people with feelings and emotions, then the patronizing by these internet tough guys begins : "they should have thicker skins" and not let these comments get to them.

Now it is absolutely hilarious to see people go nuts about Nicole's prank, like they went ballistic on Helen  with her blackboard comment (which happened, as we saw the day after, to be just random motivational of the day, unrelated to the audience or the comments).

Guys, grow the thick skin you are asking the girls have ...

And Nicole, MY respect for you grew up ! Even if (contraty to what they pretend), the bullies have overrun the forums, there are still people who do not post a lot or anymore that are still with you.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

That's the point. 

The girls take a lot of shit on these forums - and then when someone tries to remind the horde than the girls you seen on the other end of the cam are real people with feelings and emotions, then the patronizing by these internet tough guys begins : "they should have thicker skins" and not let these comments get to them.

Now it is absolutely hilarious to see people go nuts about Nicole's prank, like they went ballistic on Nicole with her blackboard comment (which happened, as we saw the day after, to be just random motivational of the day, unrelated to the audience or the comments).

Guys, grow the thick skin you are asking the girls have ...

And Nicole, MY respect for you grew up ! Even if (contraty to what they pretend), the bullies have overrun the forums, there are still people who do not post a lot or anymore that are still with you.

Thanks vlk...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Helen and Polya prepare for the night

Well, it looks like Helen's strict exercise regime and healthy lifestyle, not to mention her other interests such as cooking, painting, sewing, singing and whatever else, is starting to suffer and put on the back burner..When does Polya leave...Wasn't today a possibility, mentioned earlier in the week...:cry:

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A big thank you Sofie...that was great...:heart:..Thanks girls...I know it was a tease but it also got you both aroused...especially Sofie, I think, who must have been pretty wet down there!!!...Great bate...:biggrin:..Nicole has sorted herself out in the bathroom...thanks to the Nicole haters.:angry:.....She get's us all excited, then hides. We'll probably see her doing more of this from now on unfortunately...:sad:

I hope this "event" will not repeat. All very unrealistic and very strange. :cry:

Do you remember the past, were there were nicole used her dildo without pants until the end. All without running away or keep look away from the camera. It is not the same girl any more. :cry:

• Like 3